Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

Two is better than one!

I always think when I try out a new pattern that making it a second time gives me a chance to improve the fit and make the changes that I wished I had made on the first one. So, after the completion of practical skirt number one I backed it up with skirt two - a denim skirt. I made a few changes to the pattern this time - I made it a touch shorter and added some western pockets to the back.


The use of two denims what totally by chance when I forgot to buy enough of the dark denim - whoops. I think I like it though but, to be honest, I am not in love with the newly minted, fresh denim look. I was hoping for something a little more aged with a little more character to it.... Off to search for some tips of ageing denim... Will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment